Sunday, March 15, 2015

Exercise #5


Product: New Television

1-Improved attention and observation.

First of all I will observe what kind of TV should I buy and see what people use and can stay for long time, so I will see my family, friends and the shops that sells TV’s and what kind of brands that have a good and better quality, so finally decide that I want a Samsung TV by observation.   

2-More focused reading.

There are many kinds of Samsung TV, so I need to make research, there is TV with wireless and Bluetooth, USB, camera and video cam, and HD quality and the 3D, also the different size of the screens.

3-Improved ability to identify the key points in a text or other message rather than becoming distracted by less important material.

I decided to buy the Samsung with HD quality, because it had a good quality for watching movies and news clearly and it’s a slim and not heavy, you can put it on the wall or cabinet. Also it has a good screen for the eyes and never effect so I like to have one of these.  

4-Improved ability to respond to the appropriate points in a message.

I will go to the Samsung shop or any electronic shops to see and ask about the TV and what come with it, and see the offers that given by the shop and see what is the best offer and take it and try the TV with all what in the box of it.

5-Knowledge of how to get your own point across more easily.

When I go to the shop I will ask the worker there about the TV and what is good or bad in it, does a lot of people buy it and what the accessories can I buy with it.

6- skills of analysis that you can choose to apply in a variety of situations.

I can use the same strategy to buy a new electronic devices because if you want a good thing for you and what you want you will follow from step #1 to step #5.


No comments:

Post a Comment